Monday, January 4, 2010

How Can I Choose A Copier NY?

If you are considering purchasing a new copy machine for your home office, you should consider several things before making your purchase. In fact, you might be better off going with the option which I chose, which is copy machine leasing. Before you decide to purchase or lease your copy machines, you should decide just how much you would be using it. Do you need a multifunction copier and scanner? Do you need to be able to scan color copies? Understanding exactly what you need in your copier will help you choose between buying one outright, or leasing one for a certain amount each year.

Before making a decision, you should know the strengths and weaknesses of each route. I chose to lease my copier because all I needed was a basic copier, which could print and copy files as quickly as I needed them. Since I did not need fax nor color copies, leasing a copier was a better choice, as it would cost me much less to lease it than to purchase one. If I had purchased my own, it would have taken me 10 years to make my money back, which just is not an option.

Copiers NY can help you choose the right copy machine for your business, and decide whether or not you want to lease it, or own it. If you do choose to lease your copier, you'll probably get off cheaper, as you won't be responsible to any repairs which need to be made on the machine, though you will be responsible for replacing the toner and supplying your own paper, just as if the machine were your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment