Friday, October 30, 2009
But I get tired of licking stamps all day and one of the most irritating things is to get stuck without stamps. And the calculation of fee? Whether it’s a 2.50 stamp or 2.75… Ahhh… can drive a man crazy!
So I decided to try one of those postage meters. I know, I also thought it’s intended for big corporations too, but turns out that there is a vast selection of compact, entry-level digital postage solutions available. I got me a mymail machine, look, it’s really cute:
It’s small and beautifully designed to sit on my desk. The mail is processed faster with a built in scale and a modem based postage account. I can even print my company’s logo or customize advertising massages to my mail!
You can get this mymail at World Trade Copiers with other mail room solutions, document management and IT consulting.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
So you got an HP Color LaserJet. Not bad. But did you know that with a few adjustments you can turn your copier into a powerhouse document producer?
You can turn this:
Okay, let’s see what this baby can do!
- HP Trimmer Unit, cleans up the finished edges of saddle-stitched booklets.
- HP 3,000 Sheet Multifunction Finisher offers stapling, stacking, tri-folding and saddle-stitch finishing and creates up to 80 page signature booklet
- HP 3000-Sheet Stapler/Stacker allows stapling up to 50 sheets
- HP Post-Insertion Kit adds cover media and provides offline finishing
- Reversing Automatic Document Feeder accepts both one and two-sided originals up to tabloid
- Easy to use and powerful touch screen
- HP Hole Punch Kit with 2 or 3-hole punching
- Duplexer supports automatic two-sided printing and copying
- High capacity HP toner bottles increase productivity
- 2500-sheet, HCI try supports media up to 13 by 19
- Print Controller kit provides network connectivity and additional software functionality
Visit www.worldtradecopiers.com today and find the advanced business copier that meets your needs. World Trade Copiers offers copier sales and copier rentals at prices that won’t hurt your bottom line.
Monday, October 19, 2009
- Speed. Although laser printers have come a long way in terms of the pages-per-minute output, they will never equal the speed of a business copier. For that reason alone there will always be a place for business copiers within companies that need to produce a high volume of documentation.
- Simplicity. The 21st Century business printer may be filled with advanced options and networking capabilities, but at the end of the day it is all about pressing a single button and watching the copies come out. In a world with ever-growing complexities, it is nice to fall back on something that is so easy to master.
- Color. Like the speed issue, there is no other way to produce such a high-volume of vibrant color pages than with a cutting edge color business copier. Recent advances in color copiers have made it more affordable to print in color than ever before, allowing companies to create presentations and other important documentation with ease.
Friday, October 16, 2009
Luckily, there is a cost-effective option to purchasing a business copier: copier rentals!
There are a number of key advantages to copier rentals, including:
- Cost. These are turbulent times, and if your budget for next quarter doesn’t allow for a top business copier, you can simply cease renting until things start to pick up once again.
- Flexibility. Just because you’ve got the latest copier technology today, doesn’t mean that there isn’t a better, more efficient product about to be released to the public. By renting a copier, you can always be in a position to upgrade.
- Service and convenience. When you rent a copier, you’ve got a service staff on-call that can come in and fix problems and perform regular copy maintenance.